Recipe for Deviled Eggs
- 7 large eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, for taste
- Paprika, for garnishing
Halve 7 eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, and mustard. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika, pickles and pimentos. Store covered in refrigerator.
Recipe for Honey-Mustard Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon mild honey
- (add salt after mixing ingredients - the mustard may already be salty enough)